The Bureau of Dangerous Goods, Ltd., established in 1982, specializes in the domestic and international
issues of dangerous goods transportation. It has achieved global recognition from various governments and
commercial enterprises in the disciplines of dangerous goods regulations, including:
We offer , and for the safe and efficient transport of dangerous
goods. We support our clients with technical expertise in legal matters, and productivity enhancements
for their respective companies.
We utilize state of the art solutions in the handling of dangerous goods through our products for airlines like
the internet based software and , and for shippers and freight forwarders, our internet
based software , as well as an entire line of dangerous goods packagings and supplies.
- the International Civil Organization Technical Instructions (ICAO)
- the International Air Transportation Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations
- the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code
- the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)
- Title 49 and Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations of the U.S.A.
- Canadian Transport of Dangerous Goods Regulations
- the Official Mexican Standards (NORMAS Oficiales Mexicanas or NOMs)
- CCAR-276 of China
- GB-12268 of China