To be sure that you are using, storing and handling dangerous goods within your business in a
safe manner, you need to understand the properties of various chemicals found within your business.
Failing to manage the risks can have dramatic and costly consequences.
Some questions to consider for your business with regards to the management of dangerous goods include:
Let one of our Consultant Specialists review your entire Dangerous Goods program to determine your level
of compliancy and if any improvements are needed.
Call for more details: 1-800-367-1879 (ask for Michael)
- Have you trained your employees in the risks of using, storing, handling and transporting dangerous goods?
- Do you have the proper documentation: manifest, register, placarding, risk assessment, emergency plans, and training records?
- Have you identified and documented all of the dangerous goods found within your workplace?
- Do you understand the risks of using, storing and transporting dangerous goods within your workplace and outside of it?
- Do you understand the legal responsibilities of dangerous goods management?